Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wednesday

Here it is. The box that holds all of my stuff. My furniture, my clothes, my cookware, my books. Please box, don’t get lost! Special thanks to D, B, and E for helping me pack this sucker. I’ll take a picture when we open it in Virginia to show just how great a job we did. The packing process took about 2 – 3 hours, with each hour alternating between, “Eme Ashe, there is NO WAY everything is going to fit,” and “Oh yeah Eme Ashe, we got this. You can take EVERYTHING!” Basically, everything I wanted to take did fit. My TV didn’t make it but I am going to try one last effort to sell it and then maybe find a creative way to haul it in my car. Though, I am afraid it will end up being obvious and make my car a target. Definitely don’t want that. The night ended with Fish 'N Chips at the Traveler with E for a "thanks for helping me pack!" dinner. E might move to North Carolina too! C'mon E! Do it!

The countdown is almost over. One more day. ONE MORE DAY. I am freaking out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment