Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Monday

Monday set the tone for the week: busy. Balancing the logistics of a cross-country move is enough to keep me busy. Trying to stay on top of my job, wrap up things in my local office, get set up for a home office, and prepare for training next week, well, let's just say I'm busy!

The weekend was productive and tiring but somewhat leisurely and fun. This week and next will be quite busy, with a fun roadtrip in between. By the time I get to Blacksburg, I'm going to be a LITTLE tired. Just a little.

Monday I worked all day but was still able to accomplish a few things. My car was inspected at the dealer, got fresh oil and the stamp of approval for my cross-country drive to California. Even though I was a first-time customer, I didn't want them to think I was a last-time customer. Oh yeah, that's right - I'm going to California and coming back, no really, I am!

Monday night I spent with D & B making/eating dinner and watching that Monday night show I hate to say I love, but I do. I somehow talked them into helping me load up my relo-cube on Wednesday. Awesome. I get help, they get free dinner, and we can prolong our goodbyes a few more days. Plus, I forgot to take pictures so we'll have to do that on Wednesday!

No time to feel anything but sheer panic and exhaustion at this point. Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment