Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Busted

I could have busted my co-worker today. You know the one. The one that parks right outside the building everyday with her handicapped parking permit even though her foot healed from surgery a year and a half ago. Yeah, that one. We got in the elevator today. I pressed 2. She pretended not to be able to remember where she parked. I said, “2.” She said, “No I think 3 is better for me.” I should have said, “2. You parked on 2nd Avenue. Right out front. With your handicapped sticker. I saw your car.” I didn’t. I walked v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y to give her time to walk around the building to her car. I stood in front of her car. She took too long; I started to feel mean so I walked away. Gah! I should have busted her. Well, there is always tomorrow. I know where to find her.

2 comments:

Be careful not to burn a bridge that you may need in the future ...
 
Oh no, not a bridge. A pebble by the side of the bridge. A bug under the pebble by the side of the bridge.

If only my Mama didn't raise me to be so non-busty...
 

Post a Comment