Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome Back!

I hope you followed me over to my new site. I promise, no more changes, just improvements! Here is all the new information you need to get a hold of me. You'll have to reset your blog link and re-follow me on Google but Twitter will just change magically.

Blog: http://emeashe.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @EmeAshe
Email: EmeAshe@gmail.com

Again, if you know me, you get it. And if you know me and still don't get it, that's ok too. If you don't know me and don't get it, just keep coming back to my blog and eventually you might begin to understand the inner workings of my mind. I wanted everything to be consistent and not be taking an Emerald Ash artist's name or the name of a weird bug that may destroy all mankind.

The only thing the blog lost when I switched over to the new site were the comments on the individual pages. It's too bad but it's the price I'm willing to pay. I realize I may lose a follower or two and there will be a lot of head shaking across the country. I know I'm crazy. Ok? And knowing is half the battle.

My first new follower gets a Shout Out! (Please identify yourself in the comments section in case I don't check back for awhile and have 1 Million followers and can't tell who was first. Thanks!)

5 comments:

A) You're crazy. And B) I'm the first follower - oooh!
 
Good job! Shout out is forthcoming. Turns out I needed a pre-launch for my pre-launch.

Get your hubby to follow me too!
 
I'm second, doesn't that count for anything around here? (It certainly would've at the old place. Don't make me like the old blog better!)
 
Oooh, oooh, how about the first family member follower (just back from the Ashe part of EmeAshe)???
 
You already have a shout out on the shout out page! :)
 

Post a Comment