Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tom Petty Said it Best

He’s right, I hope. The waiting is the hardest part. I have been patiently waiting for about 6 weeks now for a final, real, 100% decision regarding my potential new position. If you have read the FAQ, you know everything is still at 99%. I would say at this point, the possibility of me taking on a new role is at 99.9%. Ok, so what is missing? A few, very minor, details. 1) a job description, 2) a job title, and 3) an actual job offer. Like I said, MINOR. I was told Monday or Tuesday of this week I will probably hear something for sure. Monday is just about over and Tuesday is pretty soon. My bet is on Thursday if I’m lucky, with Friday being more likely.

I don’t know if I can make it. It is getting increasingly difficult to concentrate. I have channeled my nervous energy into this blog, can you tell? Today, the blog is up and running with much of its content already created. Now what? Now I have to keep coming up with creative, entertaining posts that both my audience and myself will find worth reading for years to come. It’s too much pressure I tell ya! So, I’m going to resort to a comic strip related to my job that has had me laughing for years and shows no signs of stopping. Ah, if only I could really give references like this.

2 comments:

Hang in there - you can do it!!
 
Oh, Dilbert. Hee.
 

Post a Comment