Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Journey Begins

Nine years ago I journeyed from the Steel City to the Emerald City and now, it is time to move on. This summer I am heading from the Emerald City to Ashvegas. Not Las Vegas, Ashvegas, as the locals refer to their quirky town in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Asheville, NC. Never heard of it? Google will tell you everything you need to know but I have done some of the work for you so just take a look-see at the links on the right side of the blog under, "Things to Read." Also, note the additional pages of fun under, "Navigation Station."

This summer I will be trekking across the country and I know there are A LOT of people in this world that want to follow the play-by-play. And if no one ever reads this, at the very least I have a memory blog of my journey. Writing this in June 2010 is interesting – I have no idea how things will play out and what will eventually be posted on this blog. Stay with me and we’ll take this adventure together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment