Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Something Happened Tonight


I went to a Mexican restaurant that is very special to me and my Seattleites. Megan and Martine helped me use toasting the blog as an excuse to have a margarita and a delicious dinner.

Then we went to Greenlake and took in the view for an hour or so. The water, the sunshine, ducks, toddlers, and dogs. And then it happened. I fell in love. She is a 6-year-old named Paris. Ok, I know, the name is terrible but she wandered past me at Greenlake and I was in love before I knew her name. She is a grey & white Havanese dog! I’m not a dog person. They are cute and fuzzy and playful but I don’t want to pick up poo. Ok? Does anyone really like picking up poo? Is this something I would get used to? I’m not convinced.

Though, looking forward a few months, I may be in the best position possible to take in a puppy or dog. I will be home a lot. I will probably be lonely. I will need an excuse to meet people and as proven tonight, people will fall in love with my Havanese. I, of course, immediately started the research process (aka Google). These cute things are apparently purebred and look kind of pricey, but oh so fuzzy and adorable. We’ll see. It could happen. I’m just sayin’. And if I never get a dog, fuzzy and cute, at least I'll always have...Paris!

2 comments:

Floyd is in the mail.
 
I know I don't want to pick up Floyd's poo. That's for sure.
 

Post a Comment