Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Survival of the stuffiest

I am happy to announce the safe arrival of my stuff. It all arrived safely stuffed into its stuffy container, and as far as I can tell everything survived in one piece. There is some dust and dirt that got in but it's fun to think about its origin. Is that piece of dust from the highway in Wyoming? Is it from a transfer station in Nebraska? Ok, you know what, who cares? It's not that much fun to think about where the dust came from. However, it is fun that my stuff is here with me now, cluttering up my parent's basement. I neglected to take a picture when the Relo Cube was first filled but here is a shot of just how packed it was. Filling it up and emptying it wasn't much fun but look how much fun we had AFTER the cube was empty!


0 comments:

Post a Comment