Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

No Reactions, Just Weather

I know what you're feeling right now. You want to react to this post, and all of my posts and everything I've ever said, but your only option is to verbally share with your computer how you feel. Or write a comment. You're frustrated and a little confused.

What happened to the reaction boxes? Did I change my mind again? Yes, yes I did. This blog, like my life, is a work in progress that is constantly subject to change. I decided I didn't like them, those pesky reaction boxes. I didn't like the feeling of wondering how people felt about my posts. I didn't like the feeling of thinking, "no reaction? really? 'cause that was funny." That is not what this blog is about so I have removed them. I am, however, looking forward to reading and writing comments. I promise never to take the comment boxes away. After all, you can have a voice on this blog too, if you want.

Have I mentioned the weather recently? No? Oh. Well, that is because it is still gray and rainy and cold. Still. Speaking of the weather, Komo4's weather blog had a post yesterday that I had to watch. I even broke the "no streaming video" rule at work to watch it. The Climate Prediction Center (or something like that) has issued a "La Nina" watch starting this month. Meaning we can expect cooler than normal temperatures and will probably have a very cold and wet winter. I am feeling two things after having read this. 1) Wow, this summer is really not going to happen. It is going to go from Seattle's current 9 month season of constant Finter back to Finter. 2) I am looking forward to Ashvegas where I may complain about the heat and humidity occasionally (ok, for about 3 months straight I'm sure,) but at least I will actually experience true season change again.

That's right, I'm going to just post and post about the weather and you can't even click the "boring" box 25 times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment