Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Launch Day!

Welcome to blog launch day for emeashe.blogspot.com! I chose today as blog launch day for no special reason, other than the fact that I was ready to share my creation with the world. Ok, partially because writing “Six.Ten.Ten.” looked kind of cool, you know with the whole three letters thing…no? Ah, forget it. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am excited to continue to add content and pictures in the upcoming weeks and months. I hope this blog will keep you informed and entertained. You are welcome to share the link with whomever you choose. I also encourage you to add your comments if so moved and become a “follower” on Google (see the bottom right of the page). As I mentioned in my earlier post I am trying the whole Twitter thang so follow me on Twitter too: @EmeAshe.

I would love to hear stories or comments about Seattle, Asheville, and everywhere in between. You can email me directly at EmeAshe@gmail.com. I will happily post any stories or comments you have so everyone can read (upon request of course). Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

2 comments:

Wow, what a day that was. I don't know about you, but I'm completely exhausted by all the excitement from the launch. I think the parade was my favorite part, or maybe the display of mini-burgers spelling out emeraldash.blogspot.com. Man, those were tasty.
 
Really? I thought the airplane towing the sign that said, "@EmeAsh" was my favorite part. Yep, gonna sleep well tonight!
 

Post a Comment