Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Monday, June 28, 2010

"I think I'm gonna make it after all!"

My room is darn-near perfect! The hotel even had a noise fan for me (because the white noise of the ocean just won’t do it.) The couch is comfy, the bed is even comfier, the internet signal is “excellent,” Dell and I are getting along just fine, and the ocean is a stone’s throw away (if you’re in the major leagues but still, pretty close!) There is nothing between my balcony and the water except sand, some rocks, and maybe a tree of some sort. Point being, it’s quiet. Now, since I’m used to complaining, I will say that when someone slams their door it’s loud and the floor shakes a little. Reminds me of my apartment!

Oh wait, I want to keep the door open to hear the waves but it is a cool 55 outside (because while I am at the ocean, I am still in the Pacific North West. I wouldn’t exactly call this the beach.) What to do, what to do…I know! I’ll turn on my gas fireplace and keep the door open! Perfect.

-Tonight is the Bachelorette and starting my new book.
-Tomorrow is the aquarium and reading my new book.
-Wednesday is that phone call I can’t mention and probably finishing my new book.

Seems to be shaping up to be a pretty nice week. Wow, I needed this. Like, REALLY needed this. I don’t think I’ve ever gone away for three nights by myself before. It might get lonely but I have Dell, my book, the ocean…I think I’m gonna make it.

1 comments:

Enjoy!
 

Post a Comment