Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Under Construction

Please pardon the madness. After you get over the shock of seeing a new blog post of course. Eme Ashe is under construction! I am giving the blog a little makeover and editing HTML at the same time!

Have you ever edited HTML? I'm just playing around with colors and taking out a picture or something that I don't like from a template but man, I feel powerful. You make some changes, click save, refresh the page, and BAM - immediate results. I can see why coding is kind of exciting. (Yes, I did just say that.) I interviewed candidates all day for a technology position, that is probably what inspired me. I also just watched Dateline which detailed the current week of Charlie Sheen madness. Watching Sheen, working on my blog, and it closing in on midnight has made me tired. I'm calling it a night but made a lot of progress on my blog renovation. I'm excited for where it is going to go.

Stay tuned. To Eme Ashe and Charlie Sheen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment