Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthday Week Begins

Birthday week started out great! First, lunch at the infamous 12 Bones BBQ. You know, the place President Obama has eaten at twice?
Then a brief stop at a new location I am super excited about…and will return to…probably on my actual birthday…and many days after that. Back to work and THEN out to watch a few friends disgrace the game of ping-pong followed by dinner at another new locale. That is 3 new places I visited in 1 day! That is more socializing in 1 day than I have done in a whole month. The good news is, I am renewed and ready to get out there. The bad news is, my body was like, “Yo, what are you doing? You can’t eat out twice in 1 day. Here is a headache for punishment.” Then my debit card said, “Um, I know nothing was very expensive but I hope this doesn’t become an everyday pattern. Ahem.” Got it guys. I hear ya. But it’s BIRTHDAY WEEK!

My shame. The "to-go" boxes are clear so everyone around you can see just how much of your meal you did not eat.
Eric wouldn't pose by the sign. Even though it's birthday week. I was disappointed. Would have made for a better photo. Alas.

1 comments:

Hooray for Birthday Week!!!
 

Post a Comment