Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Friday, December 31, 2010

December. Over.

I broke one of the major rules of blogging - I left my readers hanging. I could say I had good reason to do so but I didn't. Frankly, I was being lazy and didn't feel like sharing the "fun" that was my December. Some things are better left not in print.

Today I am looking ahead to 2011. My question for 2011 is should EmeAshe remain EmeAshe? I did, after all, leave the "Eme" part behind me. Sort of. Maybe it's time to be defined by something other than where I live. Maybe.

2 comments:

Finally, a new post! But not really cuz it doesn't sound like a happy post. I'd really like to catch up. And also, you'll always have a little Eme in you.
 
lrp - you're right! I'll always have a little Eme in me. :)
 

Post a Comment