Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I don't care if they eat bugs

UPDATE: Look closely at the picture and you'll see...I was wrong. The blob of brownness was actually prey. Dead prey. The two legs above it, sticking out of my wall...those belong to the spider. THE SPIDER. I finally sprayed him with my poison. The sucker was fast. He survived and returned. I sprayed him with half the bottle, sprayed his prey, sprayed the web. And prayed for myself, not the prey. I think I got him. I actually think he is dead in his web next to his prey. I'm not sure but I haven't seen him since I attacked.

By the way...a mean, sarcastic, "thanks," to everyone who offered to assist.


Um...I'm going to need someone to come over and do something about this. Do you see this? This fortress? Do you see that huge black blob in the middle? Yeah. That's what it looks like. On my porch. Living in a fortress.

Any takers? Bring your shovel or something.


In other news, on Sunday I successfully showered with a spider and didn't kill it. That's progress. It's 2 steps forward and 6 steps back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment