Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Faceless

If you are a friend of mine on Facebook you may have noticed something. We’re not friends any more. It’s not personal and it’s likely temporary. I deactivated my account. I know it’s unheard of right? It was not something I planned. I went looking for the privacy settings and I saw the link to deactivate. I was drawn to the link. Could not resist. So I clicked.

It’s been a week or so now and I have found it very freeing. No more feeling like my life is out there for everyone to look at but not touch. If you want to know what is going in my life just ask me! I will miss seeing pictures but not status updates like, “I’m tired.”

Just wanted you to know.

1 comments:

You are my hero! I've been thinking about quitting facebook for a long time, but haven't been able to pull the trigger.
 

Post a Comment