Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pictures speak louder...

Here are the last few months in pictures because I can't seem to use words on my blog these days.
In February I went to Dallas and this is what I found while at DFW. Yikes.
In February I discovered my niece has her very own coffee shop in Asheville! Pretty impressive for a 3 year old.
My boss sent me flowers on my birthday. She is so sweet! What a nice surprise.
My first beer at the Bywater, my new favorite place.
I mean, I had to take a picture of it...
Birthday sandwich. Large birthday sandwich. Ah, but what kind of sandwich?
Only the best Shrimp Po' Boy this side of the Mississippi.
Oh yes, I did! And I survived too.
Kubb made its Asheville debut this spring! Looking forward to many more rounds, at the Bywater and beyond.
In March I finally traded in my Washington plates for North Carolina ones. It was not easy, let me tell you. I procrastinated as long as I could...washed, vacuumed, detailed the car and then finally changed my plates. I bought this sticker so I would have a little something to show for all those years with Washington plates.
Here I am safely taking pictures while I drive through heavy fog and snow in the Tennessee mountains in April.
What? It's funny.

Blech. Cincinnati, OH.
Michigan is pure. Who knew? Don't worry, they still let me in.

Driving through Ohio was worth it because I got to meet Nora!
And I got to eat cheese puffs.
Happy to be back in the mountains!
Post-hike food. A lot of food and the world's biggest beer.
Spring is here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment