Eme Ashe

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

May...so far

I have more to say on May but wanted to capture what I have seen so far. It has been full of kids and mini-vans. You're hooked, I know.

Me being me at a neighborhood party. I'm not sure why the locals keep me around.

S. being cute.

H. also being cute.

My old house in Fairfax. Notice the solar panels on the roof. We were so ahead of technology! Or were we...?

Laura and D. in DC!

D. being bugged by his Aunt Cork.

At Oyamel in DC. Amazing everything.

My amazing Margarita.

Laura and I at the Smithsonian. The highlight was this Dodge Caravan with wood grain from our childhood. I think this means we are undeniably old.

Like I said, it was the highlight. It merited two pictures.

Seeing Risa and meeting C! Very exciting! She feel asleep on my lap later and it was a lovely visit.

I also got to meet N and I! So many babies to meet and greet this month!

1 comments:

Thanks for sharing the pictures ... really great that you were able to visit with everyone!
 

Post a Comment